Solved: How Should I Uninstall Mac Malware Remover Completely?
There are always some people asking for help, like "I have uninstalled Mac Malware Remover from folder, but why its files keep showing on my computer?", or "How I exactly remove that Mac Malware Remover from my Mac till I can install other scanner?" that' s all because you have failed in uninstalling Mac Malware Remover from Mac, want to know how to totally get rid of it, then just keep on reading this tutorial.
This is a tutorial blog to help those who stuck in the Mac Malware Remover removal, or show you the little tips when using Mac.
Mac Malware Remover for Mac is a simple program that effectively scans for a few known Mac viruses, but lacks the features of a full security program. When you need to uninstall it form computer, I think you'd better be cautious enough.
Usually, people would do these to remove things in macOS:
Using Trash to drag-and-drop to eliminate an unwanted application on Mac, like:
- Click Finder on Dock>> click Application folder >> then select the target (Mac Malware Remover) >> Drag it into Trash straightly;
- Or right-click it and choose "Move to Trash"
- Then Empty the Trash to confirm removal.
Note: when you Empty the Trash, it means you can't recover the deleted app on Trash to where it is.
But this is not enough when you uninstall Mac Malware Remover on Mac OS X, you must delete its leftovers altogether.
Little Tips to Delete Leftover on Mac
- Open "Finder" >>Go to Menu Bar, and select Go >> Go to Folder...
- Type "~/library/" in the box, hit Go
- Type the name of Mac Malware Remover in the search box >>Delete all the select targets then.
- Or search the files in the name of Mac Malware Remover in the most usual folders like Application Support, Caches and Preference
- Once they showed right-click to delete all of them
- Finally, right-click Trash, choose Empty the Trash to confirm your whole removal.
If you still find files or folder related to Mac Malware Remover I, then try to search and delete them in these folders bellow:
Lucky you, if you can finish this process to eliminate its leftovers.
Much Easier Way to Uninstall Mac Malware Remover
But if you can't, don't worry about that, we have much easier way to help.
In this part, you need to uninstall Mac Malware Remover antivirus app with the help of third party removal tool, Osx Uninstaller, keep on reading to learn why it's better to use tool after time by time testing.
Start the removal tour of Mac Malware Remover from a little video bellow:
It is not difficult to uninstall Mac Malware Remover in the help of removal tool, only with three simple steps that you can easily get rid of it:
Select Mac Malware Remover， easily click Run Analysis >> Easily click Complete Uninstall button, click Yes to confirm >> Successfully removed.
If you'd like learn more about how to easily get rid of Mac Malware Remover, then read this tutorial blog carefully, it will help a lot. If you'd like learn more removal tutorial on macOS, then do the Removal Blog Tutorial to get what you want.